Translate each of the twenty-two statements below back into recognizable English.
Each statement is a common Christmas song or saying.
1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
2. Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
3. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
4. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere.
5. Embellish the interior passageways.
6. Exalted heavenly beings to whom harkened.
7. Twelve o’clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
8. The Christmas preceding all others.
9. Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
10. Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussion cylinders.
11. Omnipotent Supreme being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished males.
12. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
13. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
14. Expectation of arrival to populated area by a mythical, masculine perennial gift-giver.
15. Natal celebration devoid of color.
16. In awe of the nocturnal time span characterized by religiosity.
17. Geographics state of fantasy during the season of mother nature’s dormancy.
18. The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of far Eastern heads of state.
19. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups.
20. In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children’s slumber furniture.
21. Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
22. Jovial Yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us.
Click here to go to the answer page.